Translation of energetic in Spanish:
- 1 (full of energy)(person)she's an energetic worker
lleno de energíatrabaja con mucha energíaI don't feel very energetic right nowahora mismo no me siento con muchas energíasExample sentences
- Youngsters have already come up with some of their own designs which cater for younger primary school age children up to teenagers who wanted more energetic activities.
- And those who do get into the aerobics classes are cramped into a small room, which some say is not suitable for their energetic activities.
- Is it any wonder then that the government is concerned with an obesity problem among the young when their scope for energetic activity is so severely limited?
- 2 (requiring energy)(exercise)
enérgico(vacation/day)squash is too energetic for me
muy activoel squash es demasiado duro or fuerte para mí
- 3 (forceful)(denial/protest)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.