- 1 (like) I enjoyed the book me gustó mucho el libro, disfruté mucho el or del libro I enjoy wine/music me gusta el vino/la música I enjoyed the party/my time at college lo pasé bien en la fiesta/universidad just relax and enjoy life relájate y disfruta (de) la vida to enjoy each moment to the full disfrutar al máximo de cada momento you must meet Peter, I think you'll enjoy him (American English/inglés norteamericano) tienes que conocer a Peter, creo que te va a caer bien or te va a gustarto enjoy
-ingI enjoy traveling/reading me gusta viajar/leer, disfruto viajando/leyendoMore example sentences
- They allegedly spent the money on watching three movies and enjoying a sumptuous dinner.
- She was in great form that day and enjoyed the occasion and meeting up with many of her old friends.
- This gives them their only opportunity to enjoy the occasional meal out or a drink with friends.
- 2 (have, experience) disfrutar de, gozar* de she enjoys good health/a high standard of living disfruta or goza de buena salud/de un nivel de vida altoMore example sentences
- We in this generation are enjoying the benefits of many inventions of the past for little or no money.
- She no longer enjoys the benefit of a legal aid certificate.
- An additional advantage is that it now enjoys the benefit of fuel-efficiency.
- to enjoy oneself divertirse*, pasarlo bienMore example sentences
- The weather was beautiful, hopefully the first of many such pleasant days enjoying ourselves this week.
- This also means they will probably be buried in books while others are enjoying themselves at parties.
- All agreed it was a beautiful ceremony and those who watched it live enjoyed themselves immensely until the early hours.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.