- 1 (group of performers) conjunto (m) a string/wind ensemble un conjunto de cuerda(s)/de viento(s) a choral ensemble un grupo coral, una coralMore example sentences
- One of his strengths as a director here is that he has brought together an ensemble of great actors and his camera is not shy about letting their faces tell the story.
- More than 25 bands and ensembles will perform more than 40 concerts on Saturday for the Pershore Midsummer Brass event.
- The correlation works magnificently, as does the large ensemble of young actors, musicians and technicians from all over Western Canada.
- 2 [Clothing] conjunto (m)More example sentences
- The boots began the ensemble, black leather with silver studs outlining them in a tasteful fashion.
- I chose the powder grey shirt, light shade of grey tie, pin stripe jacket and pants and to pull the ensemble together some black boots.
- A white shirt and black vest finished the ensemble.
- 3 (whole) conjunto (m) seen as an ensemble visto en su conjunto, en conjuntoMore example sentences
- When the curtains rose, a full ensemble would be in view with this building at the centre sitting majestically.
- The site and its structures were eventually acquired by the city council with a view to renovating the ensemble to house a municipal library and archive.
- London Cries, depicting the lower orders of the capital, survive in three formats: as broadsheet panels of engravings, as ensembles of individual prints, and as illustrated books.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.