Translation of ensemble in Spanish:
- 1 (group of performers) a string/wind ensembleun conjunto de cuerda(s)/de viento(s)a choral ensembleun grupo coral
una coralExample sentences
- One of his strengths as a director here is that he has brought together an ensemble of great actors and his camera is not shy about letting their faces tell the story.
- More than 25 bands and ensembles will perform more than 40 concerts on Saturday for the Pershore Midsummer Brass event.
- The correlation works magnificently, as does the large ensemble of young actors, musicians and technicians from all over Western Canada.
- 2 (Clothing)Example sentences
- The boots began the ensemble, black leather with silver studs outlining them in a tasteful fashion.
- I chose the powder grey shirt, light shade of grey tie, pin stripe jacket and pants and to pull the ensemble together some black boots.
- A white shirt and black vest finished the ensemble.
- 3 (whole) seen as an ensemblevisto en su conjunto
en conjuntoExample sentences
- When the curtains rose, a full ensemble would be in view with this building at the centre sitting majestically.
- The site and its structures were eventually acquired by the city council with a view to renovating the ensemble to house a municipal library and archive.
- London Cries, depicting the lower orders of the capital, survive in three formats: as broadsheet panels of engravings, as ensembles of individual prints, and as illustrated books.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.