Translation of enterprise in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (project) empresa (feminine)Example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (initiative, daring) empuje (masculine), iniciativa (feminine) men of great enterprise hombres de gran empuje or iniciativa the spirit of enterprise el espíritu emprendedor
- So bold an enterprise, so boldly undertaken, is bound to provoke not merely thought but dissent.
- The cases tend to talk in terms of there being a joint enterprise, or pre-arranged plan or talk of the accused acting in concert.
- It is at this point that the idea of a joint enterprise, be it marital or based on cohabitation, becomes crucial.
- Sometimes, however, it can take a little initiative and enterprise to secure municipal services for the village.
- I knew from an early age what that comfort depended on: diligence, enterprise and initiative.
- As a result, initiative, enterprise, and valor are once again at a premium.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (company) empresa (feminine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (business activity) free enterprise la libre empresa
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to