- 1 1.1 countable/numerable (project) empresa (feminine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (initiative, daring) empuje (masculine), iniciativa (feminine) men of great enterprise hombres de gran empuje or iniciativa the spirit of enterprise el espíritu emprendedor
More example sentences
- So bold an enterprise, so boldly undertaken, is bound to provoke not merely thought but dissent.
- The cases tend to talk in terms of there being a joint enterprise, or pre-arranged plan or talk of the accused acting in concert.
- It is at this point that the idea of a joint enterprise, be it marital or based on cohabitation, becomes crucial.
- Sometimes, however, it can take a little initiative and enterprise to secure municipal services for the village.
- I knew from an early age what that comfort depended on: diligence, enterprise and initiative.
- As a result, initiative, enterprise, and valor are once again at a premium.
- 2 2.1 countable/numerable (company) empresa (feminine) 2.2 uncountable/no numerable (business activity) free enterprise la libre empresa
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to