- 1 1.1 c (project) empresa (f)More example sentences1.2 u (initiative, daring) empuje (m), iniciativa (f) men of great enterprise hombres de gran empuje or iniciativa the spirit of enterprise el espíritu emprendedor
More example sentences
- So bold an enterprise, so boldly undertaken, is bound to provoke not merely thought but dissent.
- The cases tend to talk in terms of there being a joint enterprise, or pre-arranged plan or talk of the accused acting in concert.
- It is at this point that the idea of a joint enterprise, be it marital or based on cohabitation, becomes crucial.
- Sometimes, however, it can take a little initiative and enterprise to secure municipal services for the village.
- I knew from an early age what that comfort depended on: diligence, enterprise and initiative.
- As a result, initiative, enterprise, and valor are once again at a premium.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.