- 1.1 (whole) (before noun/delante del nombre) entero an entire year todo un año, un año entero the entire village went to the dance todo el pueblo or el pueblo entero fue al baile the entire proceeds will go to charity lo recaudado se destinará íntegramente or en su totalidad a obras de caridad, todo lo recaudado será destinado a obras de caridadMore example sentences1.2 (before noun/delante del nombre) [confidence] absoluto, total
More example sentences1.3 (intact) (predicative/predicativo) intacto
- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
More example sentences
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.