Translation of entire in Spanish:
- 1.1 (whole) (before noun) an entire yeartodo un añothe entire village went to the dance
un año enterotodo el pueblo or el pueblo entero fue al bailethe entire proceeds will go to charitylo recaudado se destinará íntegramente or en su totalidad a obras de caridad
todo lo recaudado será destinado a obras de caridadExample sentences1.2 (before noun)
Example sentences1.3 (intact) (predicative)
- For one eerily glorious moment in time, the whole entire world seemed to be completely silent.
- Now, they are marketed as essential and whole supermarket aisles and entire shops are devoted to selling them.
- I am afraid that a whole country, an entire people, will be destroyed for nothing.
- This Agreement embodies the entire understanding of the Parties as it relates to the subject matter hereof.
- This sounds like entire supposition, and I would like to know what reasoning is behind it.
- Because a crystalline solid is regular, we can see the inner form of the entire solid by looking at a fragment.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.