Translation of entryphone in Spanish:
- (British English)portero (masculine) eléctrico or (Spain) automáticoExample sentences
- Police say they believe the intruders rang the entryphone at the main door and one of the residents let them in.
- Still thinking that all this stuff would soon go away on Sunday afternoon, the doorbell rang and a voice on my entryphone said ‘Hello, I'm from the national press.’
- Yet on none of these occasions has the video screen of my entryphone flickered into life.
Definition of entryphone in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.