Translation of envisage in Spanish:
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- 1.1 (foresee) [problem/delay] prever*to envisage
-ingwe don't envisage staying for long no tenemos pensado quedarnos mucho tiempoExample sentences1.2 (imagine) imaginarse, concebir* the novel envisages a post-holocaust situation la novela plantea una hipotética situación post-nuclear
- Overall, the day was great success and it is envisaged that similar events will be held in the future.
- Indeed it is envisaged that in the future it could also be used for clinics by consultants.
- Nobody can know what kind of world will result from the interplay of these forces, but it is possible to envisage plausible futures.
- I have difficulty really envisaging how that could have happened.
- With a user base of over one million people, it is difficult to envisage a way in which this difficulty can be overcome.
- A large, whitewashed house just yards from a white beach and a little stone harbour, it is difficult to envisage a more perfect location.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.