Translation of envisage in Spanish:
- 1.1 (foresee)(problem/delay)to envisage
-ingwe don't envisage staying for longno tenemos pensado quedarnos mucho tiempoExample sentences1.2 (imagine)
imaginarsethe novel envisages a post-holocaust situation
- Overall, the day was great success and it is envisaged that similar events will be held in the future.
- Indeed it is envisaged that in the future it could also be used for clinics by consultants.
- Nobody can know what kind of world will result from the interplay of these forces, but it is possible to envisage plausible futures.
concebirla novela plantea una hipotética situación post-nuclearExample sentences
- I have difficulty really envisaging how that could have happened.
- With a user base of over one million people, it is difficult to envisage a way in which this difficulty can be overcome.
- A large, whitewashed house just yards from a white beach and a little stone harbour, it is difficult to envisage a more perfect location.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.