- 1 [literario/literary] siglo (m) for eons desde hace siglos many eons ago hace millones de añosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is ages and aeons since I have been to the Hills.
- I'll spend aeons staring at bottles of expensive shampoo humming ‘Maybe this time’.
- Just after that, she started going out with a mutual friend of ours, who I'd dated aeons ago and was still friendly with.
- The theater photographs can be read as an analogue for both the interior of a still camera and the womb.
- Murphy can use other preindustrial crafts (hunting, sailing, animal husbandry) as subjects and analogues for similarly well-made poems.
- Each makes perfect sense when seen in isolation, but will nevertheless benefit from being viewed alongside its analogues, since detailed comparisons will then become possible.
- 2 [Geol] eón (m)
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)