- 1 [literary/literario] siglo (masculine) for eons desde hace siglos many eons ago hace millones de añosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is ages and aeons since I have been to the Hills.
- I'll spend aeons staring at bottles of expensive shampoo humming ‘Maybe this time’.
- Just after that, she started going out with a mutual friend of ours, who I'd dated aeons ago and was still friendly with.
- The theater photographs can be read as an analogue for both the interior of a still camera and the womb.
- Murphy can use other preindustrial crafts (hunting, sailing, animal husbandry) as subjects and analogues for similarly well-made poems.
- Each makes perfect sense when seen in isolation, but will nevertheless benefit from being viewed alongside its analogues, since detailed comparisons will then become possible.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] eón (masculine)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Every year the charitable Fundación Príncipe de Asturias makes eight awards in various categories. They are presented by the Príncipe de Asturias, the heir to the Spanish throne, in the Asturian city of Oviedo. The prize includes a monetary reward of 50,000 euros and a sculpture by the Catalan artist Joan Miró. Winners have included: the writers Umberto Eco and Mario Vargas Llosa; the politicians Nelson Mandela and Yasser Arafat; the organization Médecins sans Frontières; the scientist Stephen Hawking; and the golfer Severiano Ballesteros.