- 1 [literary/literario] siglo (masculine) for eons desde hace siglos many eons ago hace millones de añosMore example sentences
More example sentences
- It is ages and aeons since I have been to the Hills.
- I'll spend aeons staring at bottles of expensive shampoo humming ‘Maybe this time’.
- Just after that, she started going out with a mutual friend of ours, who I'd dated aeons ago and was still friendly with.
- The theater photographs can be read as an analogue for both the interior of a still camera and the womb.
- Murphy can use other preindustrial crafts (hunting, sailing, animal husbandry) as subjects and analogues for similarly well-made poems.
- Each makes perfect sense when seen in isolation, but will nevertheless benefit from being viewed alongside its analogues, since detailed comparisons will then become possible.
- 2 [Geology/Geología] eón (masculine)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.