- 1.1 [fame/pleasure] efímero, fugazMore example sentences1.2 [Biology/Biología] [flower] efímero; [insect] de vida efímera
More example sentences
- The pictures reflect an interest in the ephemeral, impermanent, transient nature of the world.
- It is in this room that fleeting, ephemeral moments in time are transformed into lasting eternal pieces of art.
- The writer aims to take those fleeting, ephemeral, sensual moments and transform them into something rich, coherent and meaningful.
- Bulbs have a very different life strategy from ephemeral weeds.
- In northern Utah, Osmia lignaria propinqua emerge beginning in late April, coincident with the flowering of spring ephemeral herbs and shrubs.
- This correlation is well established for ephemeral species.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mexico's muralist movement flourished between the two World Wars during a time of nationalist fervor. It was led by Diego Rivera, José Clemente Orozco, and David Alfaro Siqueiros. Their work reflected revolutionary themes and working-class struggle. They decorated many public buildings.