- 1.1 [Geology/Geología] epicentro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of revolt) foco (masculine)
More example sentences
- The most persuasive evidence for the existence of subduction zones is the narrow Benioff zones of earthquake epicentres dipping away from deep-sea trenches.
- The geographic point directly above the focus is called the earthquake epicenter.
- The water shifted above a quake does not move across the ocean, i.e. a log floating at the surface above the epicentre would not have been carried to Thailand or Somalia.
- By the late 1980s and 1990s, however, there had been a shift in the epicenter of concern about ecology.
- And at the epicentre of the military build-up is it's air base.
- The epicentre of military action, and therefore, of military losses, in the European war was the German - Soviet war.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.