- 1.1 [Geology/Geología] epicentro (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (of revolt) foco (masculine)
More example sentences
- The most persuasive evidence for the existence of subduction zones is the narrow Benioff zones of earthquake epicentres dipping away from deep-sea trenches.
- The geographic point directly above the focus is called the earthquake epicenter.
- The water shifted above a quake does not move across the ocean, i.e. a log floating at the surface above the epicentre would not have been carried to Thailand or Somalia.
- By the late 1980s and 1990s, however, there had been a shift in the epicenter of concern about ecology.
- And at the epicentre of the military build-up is it's air base.
- The epicentre of military action, and therefore, of military losses, in the European war was the German - Soviet war.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the