Translation of epigram in Spanish:
- (witty saying, poem) epigrama (masculine)Example sentences
- So, after weeks of intense preparation, I have come up with several epigrams so devastatingly clever in their sarcasm that my adversaries will be forced to admit defeat and submit to my will immediately.
- Many blogs feature in their heading a maxim, aphorism, saying, adage, axiom, saw, proverb, epigram or precept.
- This was one of the reasons that people spent more time making up pithy aphorisms and witty epigrams.
- He was one of the most versatile of Roman poets, who wrote love poems, elegies, and satirical epigrams with equal success.
- The papyrus bears 112 short poems called epigrams.
- The Greek Anthology, a collection of erotic and witty epigrams compiled from classical to Byzantine times, pales beside it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.