Translation of episode in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of story, TV serial)Example sentences1.2 (event) he denied the whole episode
negó toda la historiaExample sentences1.3 (Literat)
- In seven years they wrote 103 radio episodes and 63 television shows.
- Whilst listening to an episode of Radio 4's programme Growing Science, I came across a word I hadn't heard before - thigmomorphogenesis.
- My restaurant was used by BBC TV to shoot television plays and an episode of a serial was made there.
Example sentences1.4 (Music)
- In any event, the whole episode has given rise to the same mercantilist arguments that have always been used to justify tariffs.
- If we take it at face value, the whole episode was a terrible accident, but the way the police have handled the aftermath has perhaps done them more harm than good.
- Regardless of the outcome of the trial, the whole episode has been a huge embarrassment to English football.
- This was only the most dramatic episode in an unfolding tragedy.
- His ‘Homeric Ballads’, versified episodes from the Odyssey told in brisk, headlong style, were for Fraser's.
- Plato illustrates the intellectual advantage that Socrates has over Protagoras in the episode of Simonides's poem.
- I found myself visibly moved during the central subject's climactic high string episodes; likewise during the close of the development.
- Fugue and episodes flow in and out of one another seamlessly.
- Most of the episodes (excepting a very Stravinskian idea of an upward-thrusting minor third) seem related to the main theme.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to