Translation of equally in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in equal amounts)Example sentences1.2 (without bias)
- Everything there must be divided equally into six shares and distributed as soon as possible.
- If the parents earn the same amount, then they will share equally in the cost of raising that child.
- By slacking, you simply reduce the size of the pie that your parents will eventually divide equally.
- In other words, to ensure good governance where all are treated equally and justly.
- Is there reason to believe that we are not treating all employees equally and fairly?
- When they talk about one law for all, are they talking about a law that is impartial and treats all people equally?
- 2 (to an equal degree) they are equally valid/guiltyson igualmente válidos/culpablesequally easily/comfortablycon igual or con la misma facilidad/comodidadshe is liked equally by young and oldgusta a los jóvenes y a los mayores por igual
gusta tanto a los jóvenes como a los mayores
- 3 (sentence adv) 3.1 (just as possibly)equally (well)de igual modo3.2 (at the same time)al mismo tiempoExample sentences
- They are willing to do good as long as it is conducive to their self interest, but, equally, they are willing to do evil also.
- Equally, they are divided on how skills emerge and develop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.