Translation of equally in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (in equal amounts) [divide/distribute] por igual, equitativamenteExample sentences1.2 (without bias) [treat/consider] de la misma manera or forma, (por) igual, equitativamente
- Everything there must be divided equally into six shares and distributed as soon as possible.
- If the parents earn the same amount, then they will share equally in the cost of raising that child.
- By slacking, you simply reduce the size of the pie that your parents will eventually divide equally.
- In other words, to ensure good governance where all are treated equally and justly.
- Is there reason to believe that we are not treating all employees equally and fairly?
- When they talk about one law for all, are they talking about a law that is impartial and treats all people equally?
- 2 (to an equal degree) igualmente they are equally valid/guilty son igualmente válidos/culpables equally easily/comfortably con igual or con la misma facilidad/comodidad she is liked equally by young and old gusta a los jóvenes y a los mayores por igual, gusta tanto a los jóvenes como a los mayores
- 3 (sentence adv) 3.1 (just as possibly) equally (well) de igual modo 3.2 (at the same time) al mismo tiempoExample sentences
- They are willing to do good as long as it is conducive to their self interest, but, equally, they are willing to do evil also.
- Equally, they are divided on how skills emerge and develop.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The language of the Basque Country and Navarre is euskera, spoken by around 750,000 people; in Spanish vasco or vascuence. It is also spelled euskara. Basque is unrelated to the Indo-European languages and its origins are unclear.