Translation of equilibrium in Spanish:
noun plural -riums or -ria Pronunciation: / -riə /uncountable
- 1.1 (balance) to be in equilibriumestar en equilibrioExample sentences1.2 (poise)
- An orderly life includes mental as well as physical equilibrium, and shunning all evil thoughts.
- Earth, unlike the other solar planets, is not in physical equilibrium.
- Once detached from the gland and ring, respectively, the cell and bubble become spherical to achieve physical equilibrium.
- It might appear from the above that postures, breathing techniques and sensory control automatically purge the mind of distractions and bring about equilibrium and calm.
- I certainly felt bound to the river for restoring my equilibrium, for calming my senses and for providing me with an escape from the city.
- He'd clearly achieved equilibrium as he calmed down until, noticing he wasn't packing his stuff, the checkout woman tried to help him.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to