Translation of erasure in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of erasing) borrado (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (erased letter, word) tachadura (feminine), borrón (masculine)
- The judges recorded their diving scores on cardboard "with a lot of erasure," she said.
- Some of these supraliminal frames are panels of video static, a screen equivalent of total erasure.
- It will only be these rough notes which will be liable to erasure.
- Postmodern psychology argues for the erasure of the category of self.
- Others found comfort in the erasure of the recent past.
- The process of historical erasure may have started then.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the