Translation of erasure in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (act of erasing) borrado (masculine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (erased letter, word) tachadura (feminine), borrón (masculine)
- The judges recorded their diving scores on cardboard "with a lot of erasure," she said.
- Some of these supraliminal frames are panels of video static, a screen equivalent of total erasure.
- It will only be these rough notes which will be liable to erasure.
- Postmodern psychology argues for the erasure of the category of self.
- Others found comfort in the erasure of the recent past.
- The process of historical erasure may have started then.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas