Translation of error in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (mistake) error (masculine) a clerical/printing/spelling error un error administrativo/de imprenta/ortográfico to make an error cometer un error a tactical error un error tácticoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (being wrong) error (masculine) in error por equivocación, por error to be in error estar* en un error no allowance was made for statistical error no se tuvo en cuenta el margen de error owing to human error debido a un error or (in Spain also/en España también) un fallo humano to see the error of one's ways darse* cuenta de que se ha actuado mal
- A minute mistake, an error of judgement, is all that it takes for a ghastly mishap to occur, resulting in death or worse, a life-long disability.
- In a way, Nolan makes a similar error of judgement, mistaking atmospheric darkness for thematic darkness.
- That happens a lot on the web, and sometimes it can be used to cover awful mistakes or errors of judgment.
- Now, as a consequent of inadvertent human error, conditions are contrary to preferred expectations.
- The common threads running through most nuclear accidents are unexpected technical conditions and human error.
- Lastly, don't discount the possibility of human error when conducting the audit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.