Translation of error in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable/numerable (mistake) error (masculine) a clerical/printing/spelling error un error administrativo/de imprenta/ortográfico to make an error cometer un error a tactical error un error tácticoExample sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (being wrong) error (masculine) in error por equivocación, por error to be in error estar* en un error no allowance was made for statistical error no se tuvo en cuenta el margen de error owing to human error debido a un error or (in Spain also/en España también) un fallo humano to see the error of one's ways darse* cuenta de que se ha actuado mal
- A minute mistake, an error of judgement, is all that it takes for a ghastly mishap to occur, resulting in death or worse, a life-long disability.
- In a way, Nolan makes a similar error of judgement, mistaking atmospheric darkness for thematic darkness.
- That happens a lot on the web, and sometimes it can be used to cover awful mistakes or errors of judgment.
- Now, as a consequent of inadvertent human error, conditions are contrary to preferred expectations.
- The common threads running through most nuclear accidents are unexpected technical conditions and human error.
- Lastly, don't discount the possibility of human error when conducting the audit.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.