Translation of eruption in Spanish:
nouncountable and uncountable
- 1 (of volcano)Example sentences
- Most of Mars' surface was shaped later by meteorite impacts, volcanic eruptions and erosion by dust and wind.
- This record has been obscured on the Earth by billions of years of rain, wind, erosion, volcanic eruptions, mountain building, and plate tectonics.
- Geochemical analyses of these clasts show that the eruption tapped two chemically distinct rhyolitic magmas.
- 2 (of violence)(of anger) estallido (masculine)(of new force, party) irrupción (feminine)Example sentences
- Many other instances of alleged inaccuracy, distortion and misrepresentation have remained on file and I may well have ignored them but for the sudden eruption of complaints in recent months.
- A sudden eruption in the manager of common sense on tactical deployment, a rediscovery of cohesive drive among the players, and England could yet bid convincingly for glory in the summer.
- The eruption of street violence also made clear to foreign investors that Indonesia was unsafe and that political interests remain on top of economic ones.
- 3 (of spots, rash)Example sentences
- A common cause of allergies, rashes, skin eruptions and more serious autoimmune problems is leaky gut syndrome.
- Skin eruptions resembling eczema are reported regularly.
- Logically, a blister is an abnormal eruption of the skin that eventually goes away.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.