Translation of essence in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable 1.1 (central feature, quality) in essence of the essencede fundamental importanciaExample sentences1.2 (personification) he's the very essence of a diplomat
es la diplomacia personificada
- Her portrayal of the sexy evangelist Reno Sweeney was outstanding, catching the very essence of this character.
- Usually the design process involves taking messy reality and isolating its abstract essence.
- The chief aim of this inquiry has been to shed light on the nature and essence of the disagreement between the two.
es la personificación de la diplomacia
- 2 countable or uncountable (Cookery)vanilla essence o essence of vanillaExample sentences
- Whip the evaporated milk until frothy and then add the jelly, cheese, vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- The addition of two drops of vanilla essence in the glasses masked the flavour of both the beverages.
- Cream butter and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.