Translation of essence in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (central feature, quality) esencia (feminine) in essence en esencia of the essence de fundamental importanciaExample sentences1.2 (personification) personificación (feminine) he's the very essence of a diplomat es la diplomacia personificada, es la personificación de la diplomacia
- Her portrayal of the sexy evangelist Reno Sweeney was outstanding, catching the very essence of this character.
- Usually the design process involves taking messy reality and isolating its abstract essence.
- The chief aim of this inquiry has been to shed light on the nature and essence of the disagreement between the two.
- 2 c and u [Cookery/Cocina] vanilla essence o essence of vanilla esencia (feminine) de vainillaExample sentences
- Whip the evaporated milk until frothy and then add the jelly, cheese, vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- The addition of two drops of vanilla essence in the glasses masked the flavour of both the beverages.
- Cream butter and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.