- 1 uncountable/no numerable 1.1 (central feature, quality) esencia (feminine) in essence en esencia of the essence de fundamental importanciaMore example sentences1.2 (personification) personificación (feminine) he's the very essence of a diplomat es la diplomacia personificada, es la personificación de la diplomacia
- Her portrayal of the sexy evangelist Reno Sweeney was outstanding, catching the very essence of this character.
- Usually the design process involves taking messy reality and isolating its abstract essence.
- The chief aim of this inquiry has been to shed light on the nature and essence of the disagreement between the two.
- 2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Cookery/Cocina] vanilla essence o essence of vanilla esencia (feminine) de vainillaMore example sentences
- Whip the evaporated milk until frothy and then add the jelly, cheese, vanilla essence and lemon juice.
- The addition of two drops of vanilla essence in the glasses masked the flavour of both the beverages.
- Cream butter and vanilla essence in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.