- [literario/literary] etéreo [literario/literary]More example sentences
More example sentences
- Her delicate features accentuated her ethereal beauty.
- Her voice is light but never ethereal, grounded but never guttural.
- She looked as divine as she always did this evening, her golden jewelry jingling and gleaming in the ethereal light, and her soft, thin white gown billowing about her.
- Or was it something more ethereal, more spiritual?
- From time to time she would go completely limp, as her spirit slipped from her body into the ethereal plane, feeling the ebb and flow of the thought stream that had caught her attention.
- As I was saying, everything spiritual - ghosts, demons, spirits and deities - inhabit the ethereal plane.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.