Translation of etiolated in Spanish:
- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] decoloradoExample sentences1.2 (effete) [literary/literario] [person/poetry] lánguido [literary/literario]
- These plants continued to grow without light and developed new etiolated leaves.
- Exposure of etiolated cereal leaves to red light results in unrolling.
- Small amounts of such products have been observed by other groups in protein samples from etiolated barley and wheat seedlings.
- He felt etiolated and unkempt.
- Apart from an elongated waist which gave him the look of the etiolated shadow of a much taller man, he was not altogether bad looking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.