- 1.1 [Botany/Botánica] decoloradoMore example sentences1.2 (effete) [literary/literario] [person/poetry] lánguido [literary/literario]
More example sentences
- These plants continued to grow without light and developed new etiolated leaves.
- Exposure of etiolated cereal leaves to red light results in unrolling.
- Small amounts of such products have been observed by other groups in protein samples from etiolated barley and wheat seedlings.
- He felt etiolated and unkempt.
- Apart from an elongated waist which gave him the look of the etiolated shadow of a much taller man, he was not altogether bad looking.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Chile (Día de la Independencia)