- 1.1 [Bot] decoloradoMore example sentences1.2 (effete) [literario/literary] [person/poetry] lánguido [literario/literary]
More example sentences
- These plants continued to grow without light and developed new etiolated leaves.
- Exposure of etiolated cereal leaves to red light results in unrolling.
- Small amounts of such products have been observed by other groups in protein samples from etiolated barley and wheat seedlings.
- He felt etiolated and unkempt.
- Apart from an elongated waist which gave him the look of the etiolated shadow of a much taller man, he was not altogether bad looking.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Santería is a religious cult, fusing African beliefs and Catholicism, which developed among African Yoruba slaves in Cuba. Followers believe both in a single supreme being and also in orishas, deities who each share an identity with a Christian saint and who combine a force of nature with human characteristics. Rituals involve music, dancing, sacrificial offerings, divination, and going into trances.