Translation of etiolated in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Botany)decoloradoExample sentences1.2 (effete) [literary]
- These plants continued to grow without light and developed new etiolated leaves.
- Exposure of etiolated cereal leaves to red light results in unrolling.
- Small amounts of such products have been observed by other groups in protein samples from etiolated barley and wheat seedlings.
- He felt etiolated and unkempt.
- Apart from an elongated waist which gave him the look of the etiolated shadow of a much taller man, he was not altogether bad looking.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.