Translation of Euromarket in Spanish:
- 1 (for eurocurrencies)Example sentences
- The world's largest capital market, the London-based Euromarket, is now an essentially unregulated one.
- Standards can have a market-creating effect or, in other words, the lack of a standard between adjoining countries can make the Euromarket (i. e. trade between Member States) impossible, as is for instance the case with car telephones.
- Still, the Euromarkets wandered around like a lost Frenchman.
- 2 (single market)mercado (masculine) europeo
mercado (masculine) único europeo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.