Translation of evade in Spanish:
- Many of them, including suspected murderers and rapists, continue to evade police capture for months or even years.
- Both are cunning predators that can evade any attempts of capture or extinction.
- Poetry cannot escape ideology nor can evade the class struggle since the latter indirectly or more directly inform the poet's political and artistic consciousness.
- Parliamentary question time is full of wonderful examples of extended verbs, conjunctions and prepositional phrases employed to evade answering a question.
- Ask him about the high points in his career as a civil servant, and he will first try to evade answering that question.
- Certainly in person he answers - or evades - questions dutifully and without emotion.
- 2 (shirk, dodge)(regulations/military service)
- It found that the legal fees were related to the conspiracy to evade income taxes and were not related to the tribute payments made on behalf of the corporation.
- Aiding and abetting is a criminal offence, and if proven that an accountant, financial adviser or bookkeeper encouraged a customer to evade tax, then they can face fines or jail.
- Finally, underinvoicing can be used to evade ad valorem tariffs.
- Furthermore, clever legislators can readily evade a constitutional rule that depends on finding evidence of an illicit purpose.
- The intention of the Act was to prevent writers and publishers evading the law by remaining anonymous.
- As a matter of course, corporations tried to evade laws and regulations if they stood in the way of profits.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.