- 1.1 (change into vapor) evaporarseMore example sentences1.2 (disappear) [hope/fear] desvanecerse*; [support/opposition] evaporarse, esfumarse
More example sentences
- At room temperature, kerosene is a thin liquid that evaporates easily and smells slightly sweet.
- When the two processes are combined so a liquid is evaporated and then condensed the process is called distillation.
- Gas samples are injected directly into the column, but liquid samples are injected into a heating unit that evaporates liquid, which then enters the column as a vapor.
- But at the same time, take a lesson from the union that not so long ago, voted in a new president and the $300,000 bank account suddenly evaporated.
- Last July, when Pan went to withdraw some money from the bank, he was dumbfounded to find that all the money in his US and Hong Kong dollar accounts had evaporated.
- The goodwill and rapport that certainly existed before is simply evaporating.
- hacer* evaporar, evaporar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...