Translation of evaporate in Spanish:
- 1.1 (change into vapor)evaporarseExample sentences1.2 (disappear)
- At room temperature, kerosene is a thin liquid that evaporates easily and smells slightly sweet.
- When the two processes are combined so a liquid is evaporated and then condensed the process is called distillation.
- Gas samples are injected directly into the column, but liquid samples are injected into a heating unit that evaporates liquid, which then enters the column as a vapor.
- But at the same time, take a lesson from the union that not so long ago, voted in a new president and the $300,000 bank account suddenly evaporated.
- Last July, when Pan went to withdraw some money from the bank, he was dumbfounded to find that all the money in his US and Hong Kong dollar accounts had evaporated.
- The goodwill and rapport that certainly existed before is simply evaporating.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mezcal is an alcoholic drink similar to