Translation of evasion in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (of responsibility) tax evasionevasión fiscal or de impuestos
fraude (masculine) fiscalExample sentences
- Sound tax reforms entail effective broadening of the tax base at all levels of government, including through checking evasion and avoidance.
- The office said bank secrecy did not stop the investigation of tax avoidance and evasion.
- This exception does not apply to advice concerning listed transactions or dealing with the principal purpose of tax avoidance or evasion.
- 2 countable (evasive act, trick)(evasive statement) evasiva (feminine)Example sentences
- Some Chinese history specialists were less inclined to make excuses for the evasions, however.
- And with more questions being asked than ever before, democracy demands answers not evasions.
- I gulped, and searched without success through my box of excuses, reasons and evasions.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.