Translation of execute in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (carry out)(Computing)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (perform)
- Parsons has also demonstrated vision and can effectively communicate and execute strategic plans.
- Their orders: to start executing the plan the day the deal closes.
- Corporate PR pros helped plan and execute the strategy.
- It executes program instructions, writes and reads information to or from memory, and accesses peripheral devices such as serial ports and disk controllers.
- Privilege Level means that the program can execute all CPU instructions.
- With Code Morphing, the translation process can be optimized by looking at the generated code and minimizing the number of instructions executed.
- He drove a very strong race pushing hard throughout and perfectly executing an overtaking manoeuvre over Michael that turned out to be decisive for us to finish third.
- Occasionally, executing a standard manoeuvre such as a left turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, in which case you would need to reinstall the engine.
- This third try was symptomatic of a day of off-load practice for Bradford as they were given maximum time and space to execute their manoeuvres.
- 2 (put to death)(criminal/murderer)Example sentences
- Despite the proliferation of the death penalty for many new offences, less than half the people condemned to death were executed.
- If the case against them holds up, they are likely to become the next cause célèbre in the national debate over executing people who are sentenced to death while juveniles.
- Six hundred years to the day since he was executed for high treason, descendants of Archbishop Richard Scrope arrived from across the globe for a service at the city's cathedral to commemorate his life.
- 3 (Law) 3.1 (sign, seal)(legal document/contract/will)3.2 (give effect to)cumplir con las formalidades de(will)Example sentences
- No new beneficial interest is created in favour of the appellant or anybody else, and the property remains subject to the same trusts as it did before the instrument was executed.
- So the rights, whatever they were, were created, at least according to the language of the documents, a week before the dutiable instrument was executed.
- Once a security instrument is executed, says GMAC, it attaches immediately to all assets covered by that instrument.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.