Translation of execution in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (of order)(of plan) ejecución (masculine)(of duties) desempeño (masculine)to put something into executionllevar algo a caboExample sentences
- Centralize planning and decentralize execution of the operation.
- Successful implementation and execution of a security plan requires a buy-in by all employees, Hyland says.
- Rather, the exercise emphasis is on the staff planning process, orders production, reporting, and execution of the plan.
- 2 uncountable or countable (putting to death)Example sentences
- Although there is a trend towards prohibition, twenty of the thirty-eight states that have a death penalty still permit execution of the mentally retarded.
- When Capote met Perry Smith - convicted to execution and on death row - he was immediately captivated by him and his discernible sensitivity.
- She is at risk of imminent execution after her death sentence for adultery was upheld by the Supreme Court.
- US-led forces raided parts of a town yesterday searching for hostages threatened with execution by rebels.
- The newspaper quoted unidentified soldiers as saying the captive had been threatened with execution and was later dumped from the back of a moving vehicle.
- The only good news emerging is the release of the three Japanese hostages who were threatened with execution for more than a week.
- 3 uncountable (Law) 3.1 (signing)Example sentences3.2 (implementation)
- At some point, I take it, the dates specified at about line 22 or 23 on 894 were completed before execution of the relevant instruments?
- If the hirer were to give a specific order he would be responsible for harm resulting from negligent execution of the order, but he would be liable as a principal, not vicariously.
- The power of this Court to grant orders staying execution of judgments pending applications for special leave to appeal is undoubted.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.