- 1 uncountable or countableexemption
fromsomethingexención (feminine) or exoneración (feminine)we were granted exemption from paying dealgonos eximieron de pagarExample sentences
- I propose to grant full exemption from tax to the income of this Trust.
- Woodland enjoys several tax breaks, including exemption from inheritance tax after two years.
- They cannot claim income tax exemption from the money they earn from doing live concerts.
- 2 countable (American English) → tax exemption
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.