Translation of exertion in Spanish:
- 1 (effort) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) esfuerzo (masculine)Example sentences
- The physical and mental exertions on Sunday may take its toll.
- Signs of mental and physical fatigue after midweek exertions manifested themselves in some sluggish play from O'Neill's men early on.
- Hence, the intellectual, mental, moral and physical exertions will be greater.
- 2 (of authority, influence) ejercicio (masculine); (of force, strength) empleo (masculine)Example sentences
- It feels spindly, as if it will break with exertion of more force.
- I rolled my eyes, giving into his exertion of force, and following him down the street back home.
- I could actually feel my entire body just sink along with my mattress, from his exertion of force.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Primaria is the name given in Spain to the first of the two compulsory levels of education. It is for pupils between six and twelve years of age and leads to the