- 1 (effort) (often plural/frecuentemente plural) esfuerzo (masculine)More example sentences
- The physical and mental exertions on Sunday may take its toll.
- Signs of mental and physical fatigue after midweek exertions manifested themselves in some sluggish play from O'Neill's men early on.
- Hence, the intellectual, mental, moral and physical exertions will be greater.
- 2 (of authority, influence) ejercicio (masculine); (of force, strength) empleo (masculine)More example sentences
- It feels spindly, as if it will break with exertion of more force.
- I rolled my eyes, giving into his exertion of force, and following him down the street back home.
- I could actually feel my entire body just sink along with my mattress, from his exertion of force.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to