- 1 (effort) (often pl) esfuerzo (m)More example sentences
- The physical and mental exertions on Sunday may take its toll.
- Signs of mental and physical fatigue after midweek exertions manifested themselves in some sluggish play from O'Neill's men early on.
- Hence, the intellectual, mental, moral and physical exertions will be greater.
- 2 (of authority, influence) ejercicio (m); (of force, strength) empleo (m)More example sentences
- It feels spindly, as if it will break with exertion of more force.
- I rolled my eyes, giving into his exertion of force, and following him down the street back home.
- I could actually feel my entire body just sink along with my mattress, from his exertion of force.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)