Translation of exist in Spanish:
- 1 (be real, actual) to cease to existdejar de existirto continue to existseguir existiendothat exists only in your mind o imaginationsolo son imaginaciones tuyasa vacancy exists for a journalisthay una plaza vacante de periodistaExample sentences
- In other words, knowledge is always of a reality that exists independently of knowers and perceivers.
- According to one physicist reality only exists because we think it does.
- Again, it is surprising that the most attractive faces do not even exist in reality.
- 2 (survive) I'm not living, just existingyo no vivo, vegetoto exist
onsomethingwe existed on bread and buttersubsistíamos a base de pan y mantequillawe can just about exist on my wagesapenas subsistimos con mi sueldoExample sentences
- I don't want you to get the idea that I exist on takeaways and ready meals, because I don't.
- We exist on donations and all volunteers are drawn mainly from local churches.
- Are we making it so easy for them to exist on begging that they feel no need to do any work?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.