Translation of exist in Spanish:
- 1 (be real, actual) to cease to existto continue to existdejar de existirthat exists only in your mind o imaginationseguir existiendoa vacancy exists for a journalistsolo son imaginaciones tuyashay una plaza vacante de periodistaExample sentences
- In other words, knowledge is always of a reality that exists independently of knowers and perceivers.
- According to one physicist reality only exists because we think it does.
- Again, it is surprising that the most attractive faces do not even exist in reality.
- 2 (survive) I'm not living, just existingto existyo no vivo, vegeto
onsomethingwe existed on bread and butterwe can just about exist on my wagessubsistíamos a base de pan y mantequillaapenas subsistimos con mi sueldoExample sentences
- I don't want you to get the idea that I exist on takeaways and ready meals, because I don't.
- We exist on donations and all volunteers are drawn mainly from local churches.
- Are we making it so easy for them to exist on begging that they feel no need to do any work?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than