Translation of expand in Spanish:
- 1 (enlarge)(gas/fluid)
- Range-wide, the number of migrants has increased, and the breeding population has recently expanded into Siberia.
- ‘I think this should be expanded into a much bigger conference,’ he said.
- The service, which is currently being expanded into the Cotswold area, is aimed at vulnerable people aged between 16 and 25.
- This version has expanded on the limited repertoire of the original.
- There wasn't a lot of information there; I had to expand on it, invent the colour scheme.
- Although the 1916 film follows the basic plot elements of the Grimm version, it also greatly expands on the original.
- 1 1.1(metal)
crecer(market)to expand into textiles/overseas
extenderseextenderse al sector textil/extranjero1.2also: expanding present participle(suitcase)
- 2 (give further information)extenderseto expand
onsomethingextenderse sobreor enalgo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.