- 1 (enlarge) [metal] expandir, dilatar; [gas/fluid] expandir; [lungs] ensanchar, dilatar; [chest] desarrollar; [company/trade] expandir, expansionar [memory] [Comput] expandir; [awareness] aumentar; [horizons] ampliar*, ensanchar; [influence/role] extender*More example sentences
More example sentences
- Range-wide, the number of migrants has increased, and the breeding population has recently expanded into Siberia.
- ‘I think this should be expanded into a much bigger conference,’ he said.
- The service, which is currently being expanded into the Cotswold area, is aimed at vulnerable people aged between 16 and 25.
- This version has expanded on the limited repertoire of the original.
- There wasn't a lot of information there; I had to expand on it, invent the colour scheme.
- Although the 1916 film follows the basic plot elements of the Grimm version, it also greatly expands on the original.
- 1 1.1 [metal] expandirse, dilatarse; [gas] expandirse; [elastic/rubber band] estirarse; [business] expandirse, crecer*; [market] expandirse, extenderse* to expand into textiles/overseas extenderse* al sector textil/extranjero 1.2(expanding pres p)[suitcase] con fuelle; [file] de acordeón; [industry/market] en expansión
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Onda Cero is a radio network broadcasting on AM and FM. It is owned by Telefónica, Spain's most important telecommunications group.