Translation of external in Spanish:
- 1.1 (exterior)(wall)
exterior(wound/treatment)for external use only
- This arrangement of the ommatidia gives a smooth appearance to the external surface of the eye.
- The antigen was more abundant in the zone adjacent to the plasma membrane than in the zone closer to the external wall surface.
- Water was collected from the external surface of the wall when surrounded by a saturated atmosphere while P was developing.
externo(accountant/opinion)to be external
tosomethingser ajeno aalgoExample sentences1.3 (foreign)
- Those who report, not to proper authorities, but to external sources abuse their positions of trust, he said.
- We hypothesized that the source and term of external debt affects farm production decisions and, consequently, efficiency.
- It is likely that such fluids were derived from crystallizing melts and no external source is necessarily required.
exterior(debt)1.4 (Sch, Univ)
de otra institución académica(student)
- If one looks hard enough, one can even find beginnings of modernisation of internal and external institutions in the Middle Eastern heartland.
- The main objective is to stop the farmers' dependence on external agencies and make them contribute towards protection of natural resources.
- If the Treaty of Waitangi were ruled to come under the external affairs power, for example, it would be subject to interpretation in Canberra.
- In parallel with this, he had also entered the lists as an external student of London University and obtained their pass-level B.D. degree in 1912.
- Britton graduated from Hull in 1950, although at that time Hull could not award its own degrees and so Britton graduated with an external University of London degree.
- She was also continuing her own personal development, studying finance at Ramkamheng University as an external student, finishing with an MBA with a finance major.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.