Translation of f in Spanish:
- 1.1 (letter) F, f (feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] fa (masculine) see also A 1 2 1.3 [Music/Música]forteExample sentences1.4 [Linguistics/Lingüística]
femininef 1.5femalede sexo femenino 2nd f. to share house (British English/inglés británico) se busca otra chica para compartir casa 1.6FahrenheitF 70°F 70°FExample sentences1.7 (grade)[ calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen ]
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) followingss.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The name of Spain's state-run post office is correos. Stamps can be bought in an