Translation of f in Spanish:
- 1.1 (letter) F, f (feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] fa (masculine) see also A 1 2 1.3 [Music/Música]forteExample sentences1.4 [Linguistics/Lingüística]
femininef 1.5femalede sexo femenino 2nd f. to share house (British English/inglés británico) se busca otra chica para compartir casa 1.6FahrenheitF 70°F 70°FExample sentences1.7 (grade)[ calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen ]
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) followingss.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas