- 1.1 (letter) F, f (feminine) 1.2 [Music/Música] fa (masculine) see also A 1 2 1.3 [Music/Música]forteMore example sentences1.4 [Linguistics/Lingüística]
femininef 1.5femalede sexo femenino 2nd f. to share house (British English/inglés británico) se busca otra chica para compartir casa 1.6FahrenheitF 70°F 70°FMore example sentences1.7 (grade) [Education/Educación]calificación que indica insuficiencia en un trabajo o examen
- The key of F is found most commonly in folk-oriented music.
More example sentences1.8
- The Fahrenheit and Celsius scales are based on two fixed points, the Kelvin and Rankine scales are based on one.
- Likewise, we can measure temperatures on the Celsius or Fahrenheit scales.
- The original zero point of the Fahrenheit temperature scale was set at the lowest temperature that could be reached in a mixture of salt and ice.
(and the) followingss.
- Moreover, not only Fs but also Ds are frowned on, and grades are regularly inflated to achieve C averages.
- In the schools I went to, when you get that many Fs, you flunk out.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...