- 1 1.1 (sincerely) I swear faithfully juro por mi honor I promised faithfully to come di mi palabra de que iría yours faithfully (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) (le saluda) atentamente 1.2 (loyally) [follow/serve] fielmente 1.3 (regularly) [attend/visit] religiosamenteMore example sentences
- The humbled Wolsey, weeping at Cromwell's loyalty, urges him to forsake him and serve the King faithfully.
- I glance at the family retainer who has served the Dimplers faithfully since well before the old King's father passed.
- ‘It is a very sad day for the city of York and the people that he has served so faithfully over many years,’ he said.
- 2 (exactly) [record/translate/copy] fielmenteMore example sentences
- We base that on the fact that he faithfully summed up the evidence on intoxication, but did not give that familiar direction which he must have been aware of.
- Rather, the attempt is merely to recreate their personas as faithfully and realistically as possible.
- She believed that what she was seeing was true, and she faithfully recorded it.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Basque autonomous police force is called Ertzaintza. Its members, called ertzainas, wear a uniform of red sweaters and berets, and white jackets. Despite the Ertzaintza's wide range of responsibilities, the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional still operate in the Basque Country.