Translation of faithfully in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (sincerely) I swear faithfully juro por mi honor I promised faithfully to come di mi palabra de que iría yours faithfully (especially British English/especialmente inglés británico) (le saluda) atentamente 1.2 (loyally) [follow/serve] fielmente 1.3 (regularly) [attend/visit] religiosamenteExample sentences
- The humbled Wolsey, weeping at Cromwell's loyalty, urges him to forsake him and serve the King faithfully.
- I glance at the family retainer who has served the Dimplers faithfully since well before the old King's father passed.
- ‘It is a very sad day for the city of York and the people that he has served so faithfully over many years,’ he said.
- 2 (exactly) [record/translate/copy] fielmenteExample sentences
- We base that on the fact that he faithfully summed up the evidence on intoxication, but did not give that familiar direction which he must have been aware of.
- Rather, the attempt is merely to recreate their personas as faithfully and realistically as possible.
- She believed that what she was seeing was true, and she faithfully recorded it.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.