Translation of fantasy in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -sies)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (unreality) fantasía (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) fantasy football/baseball fútbol m/béisbol (masculine) virtual he lives in a fantasy world vive en las nubesExample sentences1.2 countable/numerable (daydream) sueño (masculine)
- Of course some popular genre fiction - fantasy, science fiction, crime - can be of a high calibre as well.
- It's a funny thing, but despite the fact that science fiction and fantasy are my genre fiction of choice, I never liked Lord of the Rings.
- And yet why is it that African Americans are so little a part of genre science fiction and fantasy today?
- They reveal unconscious motivating fantasies and wishes about one's identity.
- All such pulls, many of them unconscious, are deployed to disrupt the proper aim of the work that is, for the patient to come to acknowledge and own his own unconscious wishes and fantasies.
- There is a level at which these films are patriarchal wish - fulfilment fantasies, in which our troubles are resolved by a trustworthy father - figure.
- 2 c and u [Literat] literatura (feminine) fantástica
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.