n (plural -sies)
- 1 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (unreality) fantasía (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) fantasy football/baseball fútbol m/béisbol (masculine) virtual he lives in a fantasy world vive en las nubesMore example sentences1.2 countable/numerable (daydream) sueño (masculine)
More example sentences
- Of course some popular genre fiction - fantasy, science fiction, crime - can be of a high calibre as well.
- It's a funny thing, but despite the fact that science fiction and fantasy are my genre fiction of choice, I never liked Lord of the Rings.
- And yet why is it that African Americans are so little a part of genre science fiction and fantasy today?
- They reveal unconscious motivating fantasies and wishes about one's identity.
- All such pulls, many of them unconscious, are deployed to disrupt the proper aim of the work that is, for the patient to come to acknowledge and own his own unconscious wishes and fantasies.
- There is a level at which these films are patriarchal wish - fulfilment fantasies, in which our troubles are resolved by a trustworthy father - figure.
- 2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable [Literature/Literatura] literatura (feminine) fantástica
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...