Translation of fart in Spanish:
- 1 (gas) [vulgar]pedo (masculine) [colloquial]Example sentences
- We know also that farts are warm (not hot), so I'll add that: a fart is warm wind emitted from the anus.
- Nature decided to put an abrupt end to our finger-pointing conspiracy theorists' dialogue, when a deafening fart emptied from the anus of someone soundly asleep downstairs.
- If I can remember what I learned in junior high school regarding tornadoes, they're some kind of thing which is made up of wind, like a fart but only much more powerful.
- I'm a boring old fart, who values her money, and won't buy him a brand new shirt to chop holes in so he can look like a pirate.
- I'm being a boring old fart so I'm in my room getting ready to go to bed.
- On television, there was some boring old fart in a suit talking about the dangers of credit growth.
- [vulgar]tirarse or echarse un pedo [colloquial]pedorrearse [colloquial]Example sentences
- The proletarians were said to have bodies that were not sublimated, which farted and belched and emitted all sorts of cacophonous noises.
- Basically, they spend their days farting, chewing grass and staring at passing cars with expressions of vague bewilderment.
- Start to watch one of those programmes where non-celebrities, normal people, fall over, get wet or film their children farting in the bath.
- How am I supposed to waste time farting around when people keep killing each other.
- My publishers are farting around at the moment but they will bring it out in a kind of lavishly tooled arty-farty volume.
- Whilst we, their former colonial oppressors, are still farting around with bits of paper, pencils and tin boxes - they've just got on with it and held their first totally electronic national election.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.