Translation of fascist in Spanish:
- fascista (masculine or feminine)
facho, (-cha) (masculine, feminine) (Latin America) [colloquial] [pejorative]
facha (masculine or feminine) (Spain) [colloquial] [pejorative]Example sentences
- I assumed it was to stop a fascist, racist dictator from forcing his views on the people of Britain.
- British trade unions have a proud history of opposing British Nazis, fascists and racists.
- The people who put forward that argument were fascists and neo-Nazis.
- Example sentences
- We do not call on the state to ban fascist organisations.
- Tens of thousands of Chileans fled the brutal repression 60,000 in just the first three years of the fascist regime.
- Their main objective was to remain independent of the fascist parties.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.