Translation of fashionable in Spanish:
a la moda
de modaExample sentences
- That quick cut-away style is quite fashionable now isn't it?
- The styles are as fashionable as you will find elsewhere, and the prices very competitive.
- Clowning became more fashionable in the mid seventeenth century when interest in spectacle superseded that for dialogue.
- For most fashionable people however, Scotland means knitwear and in particular cashmere - expensive cashmere.
- I'm not the most fashionable person on the planet, but I'm not the least either.
- He is no longer, and can never be again, the fashionable person that he was in the '80s.
- It became a fashionable place at which to be seen.
- It made the British Library look like the most chic and fashionable location on earth.
- On the top floor, the famous Rainbow Room supper club had been returned to its former splendour and was a very fashionable place to dine.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.