- 1 (designer) diseñador, dora (masculine, feminine) de ropa de alta costuraMore example sentences
- Color experts, interior designers and fashionistas all agree: right now, red is red hot in everything from home decor to evening wear to iMacs.
- They were among hairdressing's first superstar stylists, fashionistas before the term was even invented.
- And they recently signed the hot fashionista to design new lines of sport clothing.
- 2 (consumer) consumidor, -dora (masculine, feminine) de ropa de alta costuraMore example sentences
- The fashion trend setter boldly goes where other fashionistas have yet to follow.
- Some young fashionistas shrug off such concerns, however.
- The latter show was held outside, opposite the Natural History Museum much to the delight of fashionistas and hundreds of children queueing up to see the dinosaurs.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.