Translation of fast forward in Spanish:
- also: fast forward buttonbotón (masculine) de avance rápidoExample sentences
- Below the screen is the nifty touch-sensitive Click Wheel with select, play, fast forward and rewind controls.
- Navigation is accomplished via the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and the play/pause button for selection.
- Next is the fast forward / rewind rocker switch and menu buttons that are used for navigation and setup features.
also: fast-forward transitive or intransitive verb
- Example sentences
- That's much higher than the 15.6 percent of VCR users who fast-forward a tape to avoid commercials.
- I've been assured that that part of the experience can be watched, if I'd like to see it; it's simply a matter of fast-forwarding the tape a bit farther than I've already watched.
- He fast-forwarded the tape to her next apparatus, the bars.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.