Translation of fearfully in Spanish:
- 1 (extremely) it was fearfully hothacía un calor espantoso or terribleExample sentences
- Fielding had a fearfully difficult time in his youth trying to work out what girls wanted.
- The online version of a gallery show, it has some fearfully vicious images - check out particularly the caricatures.
- He does not sound at all handsome, and he is fearfully old.
- 2 (in, with fear)con temorExample sentences
- In the village were only scared-looking women standing in small groups, glancing fearfully around.
- A gaggle of ibis roosting in a nearby tree hooted fearfully.
- They don't step up to a long first putt thinking fearfully of a possible three-putt.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.