- 1 (extremely) terriblemente it was fearfully hot hacía un calor espantoso or terribleMore example sentences
- Fielding had a fearfully difficult time in his youth trying to work out what girls wanted.
- The online version of a gallery show, it has some fearfully vicious images - check out particularly the caricatures.
- He does not sound at all handsome, and he is fearfully old.
- 2 (in, with fear) con temorMore example sentences
- In the village were only scared-looking women standing in small groups, glancing fearfully around.
- A gaggle of ibis roosting in a nearby tree hooted fearfully.
- They don't step up to a long first putt thinking fearfully of a possible three-putt.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Central America and Mexico, the word 'botana' means a small portion of food, olives, peanuts etc, usually served with a drink at parties, bars, or social occasions.