- 1 (extremely) terriblemente it was fearfully hot hacía un calor espantoso or terribleMore example sentences
- Fielding had a fearfully difficult time in his youth trying to work out what girls wanted.
- The online version of a gallery show, it has some fearfully vicious images - check out particularly the caricatures.
- He does not sound at all handsome, and he is fearfully old.
- 2 (in, with fear) con temorMore example sentences
- In the village were only scared-looking women standing in small groups, glancing fearfully around.
- A gaggle of ibis roosting in a nearby tree hooted fearfully.
- They don't step up to a long first putt thinking fearfully of a possible three-putt.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.