Translation of feasible in Spanish:
- 1.1 (practicable)(plan/proposal)it's quite feasible to alter the clausese podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusulaExample sentences1.2 (likely) [criticized usage]
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.