- 1.1 (practicable) [plan/proposal] viable; (possible) posible, factible it's quite feasible to alter the clause se podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusulaMore example sentences1.2 (likely) [criticized usage/uso criticado] [story/excuse] verosímil
More example sentences
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.