- 1.1 (practicable) [plan/proposal] viable; (possible) posible, factible it's quite feasible to alter the clause se podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusulaMore example sentences1.2 (likely) [uso criticado/criticized usage] [story/excuse] verosímil
More example sentences
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...