- 1.1 (practicable) [plan/proposal] viable; (possible) posible, factible it's quite feasible to alter the clause se podría perfectamente cambiar la cláusulaMore example sentences1.2 (likely) [criticized usage/uso criticado] [story/excuse] verosímil
More example sentences
- This is an especially useful method for limiting items to only those considered feasible in practice.
- However, this time consuming procedure is hardly feasible in general practice and therefore is seldom done.
- We truly believe that this is a transport policy that is manageable, practical and feasible.
- It is a perfectly feasible religious position to imagine a god as non-interventionist.
- I think it's actually still a feasible explanation.
- A feasible explanation for this discrepancy can be found in this work.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Cortes Generales is the Spanish Parliament, consisting of two houses, the lower house or Congreso de los Diputados and the upper house or Senado. It is a legislative body, approves state budgets, and exercises other powers relating to international treaties and agreements, the autonomous regions and appointments to posts in institutions such as the Tribunal Constitucional.