Translation of feast in Spanish:
- 1 1.1 (banquet)Example sentences1.2 (abundance) a feast of colors a feast of entertainment
un sinfín de diversionesit's either feast or famineno hay término medio
- Traditional elements of the festival, including the gourmet dinner, restaurant meal deals and roving feasts, will remain.
- We collect donations and the leftovers of wedding feasts and feed the poor.
- Medieval banquets, Viking feasts, dinner parties, wedding ceremonies, conferences and exhibitions: you name it, this venue can do it.
las cosas van de un extremo al otro
- 2 (Religion) the Feast of Corpus Christiel día de Corpus (Christi)Example sentences
- In Russian tradition, name days - feasts of major saints - are more important than birthdays.
- The most distinctive buildings, events, customs, and ideas are Catholic, from the many community churches and chapels, to the saints' days' feasts, to the week-long wakes in the homes of the dead.
- The biggest holiday among Basques is the feast of their patron saint, Ignatius of Loyola, founder of the Jesuit order.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.