Translation of ferret in Spanish:
- 1.1 (search) 1.2 (Sport)to go ferretingcazar con huronesExample sentences
- Their excuse, said Mr Evans, was that they were visiting Cumbria for rabbiting and ferreting - an implausible explanation at a time when people were not allowed on to farmland because of the foot-and-mouth epidemic.
- James has kindly offered to induct me into the wiles and ways of the shooting gent, starting with an invitation to go ferreting for rabbits.
- I just ferreted this hole as I wanted to find out where all the bolt holes were before I gassed it, and as I had the nets in my pocket I thought ...why not!
- We ferreted several warrens, and thus several breeding groups, in each capture area.
- I looked down at the little ashtray on his gold coloured hostess trolley, two lonely pound coins looked back up at me, so i ferreted around in my pocket for something smaller.
- But one night, a woolly-hatted youth ferreted around in the skip and extracted the ancient rucksack.
- Katherine and Kyla ferreted around the racks looking for good clothes.
- Even if you don't like the story, you have to respect his sheer investigative skill in ferreting it out.
- But Sid wasn't really the type that offered up information easily, preferring to have his barmates ferret it out of him.
- If there's a story that has any connection with the Super Bowl, it will be ferreted out by 3,000 newspaper, radio and TV people.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Carnaval is the three days of festivities preceding Lent, characterized by costumes, masks, drinking, music, and dancing.