- 1 u and c 1.1 (to add bulk) relleno (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (for cracks) masilla (feminine)
More example sentences
- Like before, we'll need to fill in the pit with some filler material.
- Once there, he'll tug out the ceramic fabric filler with his gloved hands.
- This is why you should mix the seeds with some sort of filler material before you start, so you have plenty of volume to work with, and will be able to cover the area completely and evenly.
- He conceded that without such filler and with weep holes, air could come into the building and might affect the heating.
- For deeper damaged areas, apply wood filler with a putty knife and sand level when it dries hard.
- As in the case of epoxy, the impact of these changes can be minimized if designers avoid using solder as filler between surfaces, but few designs take advantage of this approach.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 [Journalism/Periodismo] artículo (masculine) de relleno 2.2 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] [colloquial/familiar] programa (masculine) de rellenoMore example sentences
- I also recognize that columnists using children as space filler is a time-honored journalistic practice.
- When I got to the the short pieces, I unwisely assumed them as fillers to get the record up to a realistic duration for a CD.
- It has laughs, gripping stories, various space fillers, and a few puzzles.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.