Translation of filler in Spanish:
- 1 u and c 1.1 (to add bulk) relleno (masculine)Example sentences1.2 (for cracks) masilla (feminine)
- Like before, we'll need to fill in the pit with some filler material.
- Once there, he'll tug out the ceramic fabric filler with his gloved hands.
- This is why you should mix the seeds with some sort of filler material before you start, so you have plenty of volume to work with, and will be able to cover the area completely and evenly.
- He conceded that without such filler and with weep holes, air could come into the building and might affect the heating.
- For deeper damaged areas, apply wood filler with a putty knife and sand level when it dries hard.
- As in the case of epoxy, the impact of these changes can be minimized if designers avoid using solder as filler between surfaces, but few designs take advantage of this approach.
- 2 countable/numerable 2.1 [Journalism/Periodismo] artículo (masculine) de relleno 2.2 [Radio] [Television/Televisión] [colloquial/familiar] programa (masculine) de rellenoExample sentences
- I also recognize that columnists using children as space filler is a time-honored journalistic practice.
- When I got to the the short pieces, I unwisely assumed them as fillers to get the record up to a realistic duration for a CD.
- It has laughs, gripping stories, various space fillers, and a few puzzles.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The name of the autonomous governments of Catalonia and Valencia is generalitat. A great deal of power has now been transferred to them from central government.