- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (banking, business) finanzas (feminine plural) the world of high finance el mundo de las altas finanzas 1.2(finances plural)recursos (mpl) financieros, situación (f) financiera or económica my finances won't run to a trip to Egypt el estado de mis finanzas no me da para ir a Egipto 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (funding) financiación (f), financiamiento (m) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) ; (before noun/delante del nombre) [department] de financiación Finance Bill [Government/Gobierno] proyecto (masculine) de ley presupuestariaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
- [project/industry/expansion] financiar how are you going to finance the trip? ¿cómo vas a financiar or a costearte el viaje? I'm not going to finance your drinking! ¡no pienso costearte el vicio!More example sentences
- It will be financing such customers either directly or through its franchisee set up.
- One is that the money must go to projects not normally financed by the British taxpayer.
- The proposed tax cuts, to be financed by the current budget surplus, might help.