Translation of finance in Spanish:
- 1 uncountable (banking, business) the world of high financeel mundo de las altas finanzasExample sentences
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- 2also: finances pluralrecursos (masculine plural) financierosmy finances won't run to a trip to Egypt
situación (feminine) financiera or económicael estado de mis finanzas no me da para ir a Egipto
- 3 uncountable (funding)financiación (feminine)
financiamiento (masculine) (esp (Latin America) )(before noun) (department)Finance Bill (Politics)
de financiaciónproyecto (masculine) de ley presupuestariaExample sentences
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
- (project/industry/expansion)how are you going to finance the trip?
financiar¿cómo vas a financiar or a costearte el viaje?I'm not going to finance your drinking!¡no pienso costearte el vicio!Example sentences
- It will be financing such customers either directly or through its franchisee set up.
- One is that the money must go to projects not normally financed by the British taxpayer.
- The proposed tax cuts, to be financed by the current budget surplus, might help.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.