Translation of finance in Spanish:
- 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (banking, business) finanzas (feminine plural) the world of high finance el mundo de las altas finanzas 1.2(finances plural)recursos (masculine plural) financieros, situación (feminine) financiera or económica my finances won't run to a trip to Egypt el estado de mis finanzas no me da para ir a Egipto 1.3 uncountable/no numerable (funding) financiación (feminine), financiamiento (masculine) (especially Latin America/especialmente América Latina) ; (before noun/delante del nombre) [department] de financiación Finance Bill [Politics/Política] proyecto (masculine) de ley presupuestariaExample sentences
- The finance department has also been developed to meet the needs of the bigger merged company.
- For a book about money, finance and the stock market, those sorts of numbers were previously unheard of.
- The last few decades have witnessed many innovations in the consumer finance industry.
- Most of the book makes sense for any old economy business seeking finance from external sources, too.
- It is easy to find private sector finance for an enterprise that guarantees profits for 25 years.
- Quite unlike several other areas, finance for housing is said to have a tremendous future.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
- [project/industry/expansion] financiar how are you going to finance the trip? ¿cómo vas a financiar or a costearte el viaje? I'm not going to finance your drinking! ¡no pienso costearte el vicio!
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, a gestoría is an office that deals with government agencies on behalf of its clients. It is common practice to use a gestoría to avoid the problems of dealing with Spanish bureaucracy, despite the cost involved.