Translation of first-class in Spanish:
adjective/adjetivo (predicative/predicativo first class)
- 1 (of highest grade) [hotel/ticket] de primera clase; [travel] en primera (clase) she has a first-class degree (British English/inglés británico) ≈ se recibió con la nota más alta ([ en AmL ]) ≈ sacó la carrera con matrícula de honor ([ en Esp ]) the acting was first classla actuación fue de primera
- 2 2.1 (excellent) [performance/book/athlete] de primera, de primer orden; [bore/idiot] de marca mayor 2.2 (full-blown) (before noun/delante del nombre) [scandal/row/foul-up] de primera magnitudExample sentences
- One of the driving forces behind Advancing Together, the region's strategic framework, is the need to provide a first-class quality of life for everyone and be intolerant of discrimination.
- The children of Ballou deserve a chance at the first-class quality of education Whitman students receive.
- Although the 1st Infantry Division was a first-class unit, it did suffer the occasional bad officer.
- 3 (British English/inglés británico) (highest priority) first-class mail[ correspondencia enviada a una tarifa superior, que garantiza una rápida entrega ]
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sherry is produced in an area of chalky soil known as albariza lying between the towns of Puerto de Santa María, Sanlúcar de Barrameda, and Jerez de la Frontera in Cádiz province. It is from Jerez that sherry takes its English name. Sherries, made from grape varieties including Palomino and Pedro Ximénez, are drunk worldwide as an aperitif, and in Spain as an accompaniment to