Translation of fitness in Spanish:
- 1 (healthiness) (physical) fitness(buena) forma (feminine) física
(buen) estado (masculine) físico(before noun) (test)fitness training
de estado físicoExample sentences
- The aim of exercise is to achieve a beneficial level of fitness and health, physically and mentally.
- The site features a variety of fitness and health tests.
- Physical fitness and health is the main preoccupation of young women today.
- 2 (suitability)Example sentences
- Spotting a leather armchair, he walks around it a few times, as if checking its fitness for the task ahead.
- A dispute arose as to the quality and fitness for purpose of the machines.
- To keep the pressure off, however, she won't go public with more detail until she is certain of her fitness for each.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.