- 1 countable/numerable (obsession) obsesión (feminine), fijación (feminine)More example sentences
- A colleague of mine is forever marvelling at the methodical way in which I flip over my rotating calendar each morning, not recognising in the gesture my complete fixation with time.
- The first to die, of course, are the young people, paying in blood for their generation's fixation with communication.
- He said it could have been a blurring between his feelings about women and fixation with celebrities.
- 2 uncountable/no numerable (of nitrogen) [Botany/Botánica] [Chemistry/Química] fijación (feminine)More example sentences
- Carbon dioxide fixation and light absorption takes place in the plant shoot parts, mostly leaf blades.
- Industrial fixation of nitrogen for fertilizer and other human activities has more than doubled the rates of terrestrial fixation of gaseous nitrogen into biologically available forms.
- These grass species carry out C4 photosynthesis, an important adaptation that increases the efficiency of CO 2 fixation in plants.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.