verb + adverb/verbo + adverbio
See parent entry: flare
- 1 1.1 (of violence) brote (masculine), estallido (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (intensification) recrudecimiento (masculine) 1.3 (clash) enfrentamiento (masculine); (quarrel) altercado (masculine)
- It may just settle into endemic violence, with occasional flare-ups.
- Earlier this year, in a flare-up of violence, 28 people were killed and 870 injured.
- You know, admittedly there was a flare-up of some violence at one of the multicultural days.
- 2 (burst of fire) llamarada (feminine)