Translation of flash lamp in Spanish:
- lámpara (feminine) flashExample sentences
- The previous unattractive ambience was immediately replaced by dazzling lights, flickering flash lamps, heart stirring music, applause and admiring looks.
- After the power cut people were in the station with flash lamps and candles, things were slowly working away.
- The total energy emitted by a typical mobile phone transmitter is about the same as the total energy, light energy, emitted by a flash lamp.
Definition of flash lamp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.