Translation of flash lamp in Spanish:
- lámpara (feminine) flashExample sentences
- The previous unattractive ambience was immediately replaced by dazzling lights, flickering flash lamps, heart stirring music, applause and admiring looks.
- After the power cut people were in the station with flash lamps and candles, things were slowly working away.
- The total energy emitted by a typical mobile phone transmitter is about the same as the total energy, light energy, emitted by a flash lamp.
Definition of flash lamp in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.